This is a very simple and easy recipe to make…at the same time looks fancy too...
- Whole Strawberries………………..15 (keep the stems and the leaves)
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips…….1 Cup
- White Chocolate chips…………….1/4 Cup
- Wash and pat the Strawberries dry. If there is moisture on the Strawberries, Chocolate won’t stick to them.
- Prepare a sheet pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Melt the Semisweet Chocolate chips in the microwave. This will take anywhere between 1 to 2 minutes. Be sure to check every 30 seconds.
- When it is really melted, take the Strawberries one by one and holding onto the leaves dip them in the chocolate at least 3/4th of the way up.
- Take them out and keep them on the parchment paper. Keep this in the fridge till we are ready to do the next step.
- Melt the white Chocolate in the microwave. Keep checking every 30 seconds.
- When it is melted pour it into a small plastic bag and squeeze it towards one of its tip. Cut off a small portion from that end so that when squeezed a very thin line of chocolate comes out.
- Take the Strawberries from the fridge and drizzle its top with the white Chocolate.
- Give it some time to set and serve cold or at room temperature.
If Chocolate chips are not available you can use regular Chocolate for this.
If you don’t have a microwave to melt the Chocolate, do it on the stove top with a double boiler. Keep a small bowl on top a simmering pot of water in such a way that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. Melt the Chocolate in the bowl.
Melting Chocolate over direct flame is not very good as that can result in scorching/burning of the Chocolate.
Make it, enjoy the deliciousness and
serve it to your family with love....